Well work has started on our Addition! I cannot wait for the extra bathroom and storage space of the closet. I do not have all that many clothes and am light on shoes (at least for a working woman) but the extra space will be greatly appreciated! Anyway, I have wanted to share the cute pictures of Abigail during construction...
Always fun watching things come together and although you cannot see much they say that they are pouring the foundation tomorrow!!! Yippie, how absolutely exciting!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Construction has begun...
Posted by Sara at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment