WOW, I am so excited to show you what has happened since last Sunday. First, I was not expecting anything as it has been rainy all week, but to my surprise...
The wood was delivered on Monday.
Terry started laying out the first wall on Tuesday when I got home from work:
I came home Wednesday and he had the far wall up.
Friday he put together the side wall.
He could only do part of the wall because he had to cut out part of the existing roof to get it to fit together. I think he might have some help this week to get that wall up and the airconditioner out of the wall
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Another week of Construction
Posted by Sara at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment