Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, March 09, 2008

Construction Continues...

This is my who knows what try to get this post posted. I have been having lots of trouble uploading the pictures... We will see if it works! It looks like I have to resize my pictures now, who knew that for a while no issues and then all of the sudden issues abound.

Well we now have a slab. It is moving along quickly. The lumber was delivered on Monday and Terry has all week - at least as it stands now, that could change in an instant - to start the framing. His schedule changed a little which is good with the weather maybe he will have a little more time next week and the weather will be better... I love seeing it all come together.

This is how it looked over the Weekend...


This is how it looked last Monday.



Tuesday/Wednesday:


Then Friday they poured the rest of the slab...



editted to let you know that I actually posted this on Thursday 3/13/08 at 7:30pm approximately.

1 comment:

Growininwillows said...

Hey, you could have that extra room pretty quick if things keep going the way they are....way cool