Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where have we been???

Thank you all for being so patient with me. It seems like I just do not have the time like I used to have time... Is that what a 21 month old does to time - whittle it away with Mom, Mommmy, Mama come sit with me and play... blocks, foam blocks, color, sing, dance, watch DORA (yikes - I did not see how addictive that little Dora is and her sidekick Boots - if it is not too late - even though she helps teach some spanish and Abigail is totally distracted for like an hour sometimes, I would not recommend Dora, over and over and over again). Today we ventured away from Dora - for the most part - and watched Wonderful wizard of Ha's, Surf's up on PenGu Island - very cute penguin surfing movie. I got to stay home and play with Abigail today, although playing would be a hard term to use, since Abigail is sick - High Fever but not much else except lack of anything else eating, sleeping, moving... By tonight though she seemed better and we are going to venture back to work and daycare, we shall see how it goes.

Now on to some pictures that we have taken lately...

Snow hit the valley and we had to get outside and enjoy some time with the snow...


One of her favorite positions right now. Whenever I am down close enough to the ground, she tries to grab on and go for a ride...


Picture time. I had done her hair nicely with some curls and was trying to capture them, althouh I missed the curls mostly I got a couple cute shots...



Abigail enjoys helping me whenever she can and I have the time to let her or am not using a knife - she was helping make Daddy a cake for his Birthday...

No comments: