Since we go to coffee everyday as our little splurge, I thought that I would finally take some pictures of Abigail at Coffee... Having fun with Dad and taking a nap. Abigail must either like the smell of the coffee shop or the sounds, because she can be fussing all the way to the coffe shop, but once we get there she is the best little baby. She either naps or has lots of smiles... It is a great time to just take a moment to smell the roses or in this case coffee...
I am being very cute and quite, but won't you pick me up Mom?
Daddy is enjoying his time with Abigail in his arms...
I am enjoying my time...
Smiles anyone?
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Coffee anyone?
Posted by Sara at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment