Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, July 30, 2006

Playing or sleeping

Here I am once again to play or really just get ready to fall asleep... Today was a great day for Abigail, she kept me on my toes during church and inside away from the service as she wasn't the happiest little girl that we always know, but then she calmed down and we had a terrific day... Lots of restful time for everyone. I even let Mom and Dad have some relaxation time.

Mom and I are taking a moment together before we go out...


Don't you just like this car seat, it is soo comfy.


I just finished 8ozs, can I really stay awake?


My favorite position on Dad's shoulder...

No comments: