Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time Flies!!!

Wow, time flies... We have been home over a week now and Abigail is just growing so much. On Monday she weighed in at 9lbs 12ozs! Yesterday (July 26th) she tried to grab her ladybug and was successful two times, that I saw anyway. She is just amazing and growing so much. I only have a couple of days before I have to go back to work, so I am taking in every moment I can... Here are our most recent pictures of our little bundle of JOY!

Look at me, I'm CUTE!


Here is my new Activity Center, the star at the top lights up and makes music.


Here I am...


Big Yawn;)


Where is my LadyBug?

No comments: