Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Saturday, July 15, 2006

Abigail Visits Arkansas

Well, we made it! Abigail is visiting with Grannie, Papa, Great Grandma Angie, Aunt Mandi, Uncle Mark aand her cousins Ryan and Connor. It was not really a bad time of traveling, Abigail did great. People were so amazed when we got up to get off the plane that there was this little baby and they did not hear her. She ate when we took off and then again when we landed, with some sleeping in between. It was easier than I anticipated.

She has had some fun with her cousins and tries to reach for the toys on the activity mat. Great Grandma is even enjoying her lots. We had the 4 generations pictures taken on Friday and they turned out great, sorry cannot post those here.

I am enjoying the time with my family, although I really miss my husband. I LOVE YOU, Terry! Swimming lots and finally resting as needed ;) What a trip!


Abigail trying to reach the toys!


Mandi, Ryan and Connor playing with Abigail


Ryan and Connor holding Abigail


Abigail Smiling...


Abigail, oh sweet Abigail!

No comments: