Wow, my second week at work has already past and I am so blessed to spend two of my working days at home, it is a blessing to turn around and see Abigail.
What I really want to share is how much she is growing, how alert she is and how cute she, but I think we all knew that ;)
Some time with Mom...
Sitting on Mom's lap at the table, boy I am growing ;) I am even holding up my head!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Friday, August 18, 2006
My growing girl!
Posted by Sara at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment