Well it was not as hard as I thought, being away from my little Joy. Especially when two days a week I get to work from home. I took this picture today when I turned around and say my little Joy...
I also have some other pictures that I want to add, she is just soo cute!
Here I am experiencing Bubbles for the first time...
Cuddled up in my blanket...
Here I am playing once again!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Back to work...
Posted by Sara at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I just found your blog from Christina's... fun! Hope all is going well with you guys...
Post a Comment