I just cannot believe how much she is growing and how guickly it is happening. We took her to Red Horse - our favorite coffee shop and she wanted to sit on one of the chairs all by herself. I got a couple pictures but as Daddy pointed out you cannot see that she is sitting there with Dad. I will do better next time.
She is also loving her swimming pool although all she does right now is get in and get out. I have to stand there and give her a hand and it is such a huge ordeal when I am done standing in that half bent over position helping her. We have to empty the pool and put it away or we just do not hear the end of it.
She is also just so curious getting into everything. But what kid is not all that curious???
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
She is doing so much...
Posted by Sara at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment