I keep updating my stamping site and yet I do not update this site of Abigails and I need to, especially before she wakes up from her nap... I took this picture last night of her and dad, so cute. Terry is just an awesome dad, he seems to take her when I just cannot get her to go to sleep and shhh's her to sleep in his arms on the couch, this daylight is really messing with her schedule. Wanting to stay up late and sleep late, and that just does not work when you have to leave for the office at 5:30 am, oh well.
Here we go again, just goofing around...
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Just because...
Posted by Sara at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment