While Dad is away for the weekend, I thought it would be fun to let Abigail play in the puddles. It started accidentally when my friend Kendra was leaving last night and I told Abigail that I would let her play today. So I took the camera and we went outside. She had a blast and did not want to come in, but she was completely drenched by the time she was done and I thought we had better get inside before she comes down with another cold... So here are a few pictures to enjoy!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Time to play...
Posted by Sara at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment