Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching up...

So life flies by and my Mom keeps telling me that I really need to be adding more pictures and show the progress on the house. Some things are easy to show and others, well... I am NOT crawling under the house to take a picture of the plumbing completed, or crawling up into the attic to take a picture of wiring. They are not complete, but lots of progress has been made and I am happy to say that I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, maybe not as soon as I would like but a light none the less... The roof is done, it was finished before the rains started, literally the day before. Just a couple of pictures of the roof in progress, in comparison to the old roof - WAY Better (not good english but oh well) and a view from the front with our house numbers wiped out.






Then we took Abigail to pick out a pumpkin and they had trike racing, a wheat pyramid, a wheat box, a wheat slide, a grass maze, fresh strawberries (they have strawberries 10 months of the year) and a pumpkin patch - IT was awesome and she had a blast.




We started letting Abigail paint. She has been great with it and has stayed on the drop cloth where I let her paint. It is so much fun.




The last picture is her friend Abigail Joy from daycare - the only two little ones there and they share the same first and middle names, very funny.

No comments: