Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Tuesday, June 24, 2008

May Flies...

SO we are learning that as the mayflies fly so do little girls. OK not really but it sure is nice to have some time to see how she does as the mayflies swarm. We are on vacation with my parents and are having a great time. Just want to share some pictures, mostly for Terry as he is still home taking care of the house. I miss you dearly and love you much Terry! Thought you might enjoy these...

checking out the birds, with Grannies help finding them in the telescope.



Fishing with Papa and the mayflies. I tried as hard as I could to get a really great picture of the mayflies swarming and landing on us, but it is really hard to do. I have some great pictures of the limbs of these great big trees being weighted down by them, but thought it would be better if I remained with the primary subject - Abigail!






At home with Connor, Papa, Ryan...



Here we are showing off our feet. Abigail did great with having her toes painted!


Checking out Papa's boat, still parked in the garage.

No comments: