Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, June 08, 2008

Beautiful...

The memorial for Paula was amazing. It is so nice to know that she is home with the Lord. It makes it so much easier to say goodbye, at least for a little while. Terry wrote up something to express his thanks for how she shared her life and I want to share it with you.

"Even though Paula Hamilton wasn’t close to being old enough to be my mother I think I will always remember her in that role in my life. She took that responsibility on from the start when I was thrust rather abruptly into her life almost ten years ago.

During the three years or so that I lived with her family Paula consistently lived what I eventually came to recognize as God’s love being lived out in her on a daily basis, evidenced in her generosity, kindness,& especially her patience. I can only pray that some of that somehow rubbed off on me & also that her living out the Gospel of Christ in a real way may yet result in some to wonder about this God that she believed in.

Paula, thank you is not close to enough but…”thank you” & I think my daughter would say the rest the best; “Bye Granny Paula, see you soon”"


No comments: