My mom gave me three outfits that I used to wear when I was about a year old. I have a picture of myself in the outfit that I decided to take some pictures of. I wanted to make sure that I got this done before it was too late... So mom - get out those old photo albums and see who is cuter (I really think that Abigail takes the cake 10 to 1!!!) - She is just so darn cute ;-)
To really see her blue eyes (which just pop out beautifully) you will need to double click.
This is my new car seat that I got for my Birthday - because I finally made it to a year and over twenty pounds (I really love my new view)
This is a picture that I have been meaning to take for a while now - this is at Abigails doctors office...
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
My clothes...
Posted by Sara at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment