Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, May 20, 2007

1 year pictures

We got her pictures taken yesterday - before her haircut (what was I thinking???) Anyway here are some of our Favorites!

This is a 9 portrait study that I have to figure out how to print in smaller sizes then they offer because the size that they offer would take up half the wall and we would need to buy a bigger house, geesh what are they thinking, obviously if we had money we would be going to a real studio not a inexpensive digital studio!?!


These are some of the indivdual pictures...










1 comment:

Dim and Jana said...

Cute! When I get all set up I'll have to have you over to take some photos!!! (not that I can do better, but I'd love to get a chance take her pictures).