Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Monday, March 05, 2007

Abigail is just so....

CUTE when she is trying to get through the window or eat her monkey or read a book (OK so reading is a bit off but I just didn't like the sound of eating her book). She is just the love of my life, sorry Terry I think you might have taken that second place or is it third after Jesus! Gosh - motherhood changes your perspective, doesn't it. I want that love between my husband that we had before but now is it more or has it just changed and is different. I know that we will figure it out somehow... Anyway, Abigail is just so CUTE!!! She still has only two teeth, not quite sure about standing up yet but trying a little more everyday and I cannot forget that she is pointing at everything! Here are some of her recent pictures...








No comments: