Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Monday, February 12, 2007

A fall...

Abigail was trying to stand up today by our oversized chair and fell. Not to far as she didn't make it to her feet, but the oversized chair has wooden legs so she fell against one of the legs and got herself a little bloody nose. More tramatic than actually hurtful, but boy I am not sure that I am ready for the trying to stand which means more boo-boos... The trials of parenthood. Which is worse being the mom or the baby? I know what Abigail would say to that, but I think it is a lot harder on the parents than my parents ever let on ;-)

No comments: