Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Thursday, November 04, 2010

Missing in Action...

I never intended for this to be the case, I never thought it would take me this long to find my way back... But it seems that it has taken that long and for that it is inexcusable. Things are different now, things may always be different and it may always take me this long to post something but we will see... none the less I thought it time to take a few minutes and share with you all how much these two blessings have grown. Abigail is in Pre-K and loving it - she is making new friends and learning so much, but could we just slow the why's down a little? Micah is amazing, although I would love to see the pointing end and the words really begin but that may take a while. He is in a mothers day out program three days a week and really loves his teachers and they are a huge blessing to me as well. Anyway, here is a recent picture. Miss you all and pray that you are having a great fall, I know we are.

Abigail is enjoying the summer...


Micah here earlier this fall for one of the first football games of the season!

No comments: