Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time at the Beach

OK, I know that I have been MIA for a long time, but have been really busy and tired. We will have our newest addition to the family tomorrow and will share at least a picture or two with you sometime next week when I am out of the hospital but for now I thought I would share some pictures from this last Friday when we got to spend some time at the beach with Aunt Alicia and her son Justin. Abigail had a great time and the two of them played together great. Alicia, my Mom, Terry and I really got to relax most of the time and just had to make sure that they did not wander off to far. When they started chasing the birds is really when we had to start watching otherwise they were building sand castles, flying the Nemo Kite with Terry's help, playing in their sand hole or just laying down in the sand (probably because the sand was soo warm). Anyway enjoy the pictures and maybe the next post will not be next year???























No comments: