Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life hits hard...

Just an update. I am sorry that we have been MIA but life sometimes hits hard and we just try to keep up. We that is exactly what has been going on here. The addition is still moving forward, the roof is almost completely done. If the rain lets up today may be the day it is finished. Then back to the plumbing and electrical work.

In other news, my Dad (Jim) has been diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus and has started his chemo treatments. He has those for six weeks then a two week break and then starting another regime. Abigail and I get to visit at the end of next month during the two week break, which will be nice. It will just be nice to see him in person. So many times I hear that he is doing well and that he feels fine, but just to see him will be nice.

With the addition, work, life I just have not kept up on pictures of Abigail. I will try to be a little better at that, as she is just getting so cute, in everything that she does.

Blessings,
Sara

No comments: