I keep meaning to post something here, but this summer has been very busy as you can tell from a lack of my posting anything. We took Abigail camping for the 4th of July down at the dunes and then have not really done anything else except the addition and still lack pictures to prove that it is moving forward. I will get some soon, I promise. Anyway, we took Abigail to the fair this week and I thought I would post a picture or two...
She loved the petting zoo. We even splurged this year and bought her some food to feed the little animals, although no pictures of that.
First time on a carnival type ride. We took it easy with the merry-go-round.
Lastly we had to try out the Fire fighters area. Abigail had fun trying her best at being a little fire fighter but alas she did not want to carry the fire hose through the tube. The picture in the jacket was well worth our time playing in their area!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Fair time...
Posted by Sara at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment