Well I cannot believe how long it has been since I have updated anything. I thought that I would be able to keep up but for some reason the month of November went faster then ever... Abigail is growing so much and talking so much more. I was giving her a bath last night and she clearly said 'Turtle'. Amazing the words she knows - Daddy, Momma, Kitty, Doggie, Ducky, Thank you, Hello, Bye-Bye, and many many more that I just cannot remember them all right now. I may not post for a little while but will try to update the Blog with Pictures of Abigail and her cousins - Ryan and Connor - while we are on vacation! But for now here is a fun picture of her...
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Am I lost...
Posted by Sara at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment