I got another page done this last week. I was so excited to get it finished, but ran out of time to get a post done. If you look at the words you will see that the stamp is a little darker than the paper, I just used the VersaMark to stamp with which darkened up the paper where I stamped, so exact match with the paper... Worked great, so here it is...
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
First Outings page...
Posted by Sara at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment