Wow I cannot believe it, Terry got me a new camera for my birthday - which is not until Nov 2 but he could not wait and I am glad. I just love my new camera. The picture quality has no comparison and I now have the ability to take more than one picture a minute, it is fabulous. Here are a couple shots I took while just playing around and trying to figure out my camera.
I got to play with the photo program we have and I just love how this picture turned out. The city was out fixing the other side of the street yesterday and Abigail stood on this box for almost an hour watching them. Isn't it great how simple things can get their attention and keep it better than we can sometimes ;-)
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Moma got a new camera!!!
Posted by Sara at 6:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment