Was so much fun. I tell you when we set up the tent after the weekend Abigail thought we were camping again and got so excited. It was hard for her to understand that we were not sleeping out in the backyard. I can definately see that we will be doing some yard camping as she gets older. She had fun playing in the dirt, sleeping in the tent and swimming in the River and I almost forgot that she had a blast on the slide in the little play area by the lake. So much fun.
Sorry it took so long to get this posted but working full time does have its disadvantages, although we are provided some luxury because I work so I guess it is all in the choices we make ;-)
So here are the long awaited pictures...
This is the Deer that we saw before we took a 90 min tour through the Caves.
My artistic view of the caves (OK really not sure how these two pictures ended up like this, something to do with the light and angle of the rocks???)
Then there are just a couple pictures from inside the cave and if you look closely at the last one you can see that we are standing under a fault line as evidence of the magma intrusion that splits almost center of the picture. Makes you think twice of standing under that line...
Lastly we got to go swimming in the river, the one reason that we head down here each year as the family camping, because it is warm enough to swim in and clean enough too...
No comments:
Post a Comment