Sorry, no pictures to share the joy but we have a walker ;-) We are so excited to be here when she took her first steps but now are looking at this world with a new outlook! She can get to things she probably could not have gotten to before, or mostly not have gotten to before ;-)
We do have a few pictures of her new chair and house, enjoy!
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
We have a walker ;-)
Posted by Sara at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun to have a walker huh? That is great. I also like your new header! I am currently working on a new one for mine... I'm trying to give a new summer look... got to get pictures of the boys first.
Post a Comment