We visited my Dad and Step Mother this weekend and had a great visit. Papa and Abigail had a great time of bonding. It was really nice to see them spending time together, I know that Abigail will not remember but I will ;-) I think that we all had a good time, although brief.
Papa and Abigail.
Breakfast at the restaurant just a couple blocks from Dads and look who shows up...
He must be checking in to see how good the kids really are being, just a fun time and it looks like Abigail really was enjoying herself.
Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Time with Papa
Posted by Sara at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I keep forgetting to comment on the barette that you asked about. I think Kari--very tiny curtis blog--made the barette. You could comment on her blog and ask... There is a link to her blog on mine by the barette picture. Have a great trip!
Post a Comment