Terry, Sara, Abigail Joy and Micah James, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who visit this blog:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.




Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, Abigails first Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving Day with Bob and Paula and Christina and Dave with their daughter Grace, who is pictured below with Abigail.



Abigail also had a wonderful time sitting on the Pooh Bear Train that Bob kept his hands on her so that she would not fall. Grace was also right there to play with her.




After her time on the Pooh Bear train she got to eat a little Thanksgiving Dinner, I think her fav part was the cranberry sauce.



Paula did not get in any pictures with Abigail but I could not leave her out!

The next day we spent at Pat and Patty house. Did not get everyones names that I remember now but it sure was fun with all the babies and we got our family picture at Thanksgiving!




No comments: